- When my parents took me to antique stores they would show me things from their past and childhood - I thought it was cool. Now when I see things in antique stores from MY past and childhood - I think it sucks!
- I feel "Junk Drunk"
- I love everything that's old, - old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wine”
- One mans junk is another man's treasure
- What most people see as junk, we see as dollar signs
- One mans junk is another mans junk
- When you wear vintage - it's a person, it's a place, it's a time, its something that lived a life before me
- A sign posted at an Antique store - Dead People's Things For Sale
- At a flea market I always head for the junk jewelry table first. Ethel Merman
- Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends
- It's not junk it's our national treasure
- I'm looking for the "WOW FACTOR"!
- Sometimes I buy stories...
- Time to raise your sights
- I have no friends at auctions
- The older the violin, the sweeter the music
- NO! I'm not that guy from Storage Wars!
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Yep even junk and vintage collectors have famous quotes - Some are mine and some ain't.