Saturday, January 8, 2011

Junker Quotes

Yep even junk and vintage collectors have famous quotes - Some are mine and some ain't.
  • When my parents took me to antique stores they would show me things from their past and childhood - I thought it was cool. Now when I see things in antique stores from MY past and childhood - I think it sucks!
  • I feel "Junk Drunk"
  • I love everything that's old, - old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wine”
  • One mans junk is another man's treasure
  • What most people see as junk, we see as dollar signs
  • One mans junk is another mans junk
  • When you wear vintage -  it's a person, it's a place, it's a time, its something that lived a life before me
  • A sign posted at an Antique store - Dead People's Things For Sale
  • At a flea market I always head for the junk jewelry table first. Ethel Merman

  • Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends

  • It's not junk it's our national treasure 

  • I'm looking for the "WOW FACTOR"!

  • Sometimes I buy stories...

  • Time to raise your sights

  • I have no friends at auctions

  • The older the violin, the sweeter the music

  • NO! I'm not that guy from Storage Wars!

No comments:

Post a Comment