Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy New Year

2011 was a great year for collecting vintage and antique treasures. I found some really cool stuff, met some great folks, made some folding money and learned a lot about the history behind the things I found. Some great things were made in America up until the late 70's. Quality materials, pride and true craftsmanship went into our countries products.People put their signature on every piece they made. The funny thing is the world knows it! I received request from people in several countries wanting my items...70's swag lamps are popular in Japan, Great Britain and Malaysia. Coleman products are very much in demand and Vintage toys are hot too! Some items I feel belong in USA. Military memorabilia needs to stay on good ol' American soil.


2012 is going to be even bigger. I plan to have a warehouse soon and possibly start a vintage store and promote monthly auctions. I need to focus more on selling my stuff but I have so much fun buying and finding amazing junk! I also plan to travel more around CA and meet more cool people and hear their stories about the old days.


Oh Yeah! check me out on FaceBook and click LIKE. Search for "Junkmanjoe"


Hope we all have a great year.
Congratulations Tyler and Kate with their first child little Kingston!
My Grandson Kingston


I am truly blessed,
Junkman Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment